If you know anything about Drupal 8, you'll know that there's a Symfony going on in the basement. What you might not know, is that a Composer is orchestrating all of the parts in one harmonious piece of beautiful music.
In this season, we'll learn:
- What Composer is and where it came from
- How to install Composer
- How you can use Composer in any PHP project
- The best practices when using Composer with Git
- How Symfony uses Composer
- How Drupal will use it in Drupal 8
- How Drupal will (hopefully) use it in the future.
The only thing you'll need for this concert of sorts is enough wit to run commands on the command line, and a basic understanding of PHP.